- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
betJACK Best Bets: College Football Week 12
The 2022 Colllege Football season is starting to come to an end, as there are just a couple of weeks left of the regular season now that we have completed Week 11. The College Football Playoff rankings are going to continue to change as more of the top teams continue to get upset.
There are some big matchups on the schedule in Week 12 and some even better betting opportunities. Here is a look at the top Week 12 best bets to make.
TCU Horned Frogs -3 at Baylor Bears
Everyone just continues to wait for TCU to drop a game, but that hasn’t happened yet. Quarterback Max Duggan just continues to lead the Horned Frogs on offense, and they have a defense that can be dominant as well.
Baylor comes into this game with a record of 6-4, and the Bears just got blown out at home against Kansas State. The Bears have shown the ability to score points at times, but they aren’t going to have much luck in this game.
Take TCU on the road at -3 as they roll to a big win.
Ohio State Buckeyes at Maryland Terrapins +27.5
After struggling for a couple of weeks, the Ohio State Buckeyes put on a show against Indiana in Week 11. That game was played at home, though, and things haven’t always been as easy for the Buckeyes on the road.
Maryland is a team that has struggled mightily, and they are going to have to find a way to get stops on defense. It might be easier for the Terrapins than expected, though, as Ohio State is dealing with some injuries.
Take the 27.5 points, as Maryland can keep the outcome within four scores.
Texas Longhorns vs. Kansas Jayhawks +9
A pair of 6-4 teams are set to meet up in Lawrence, Kansas, as the Jayhawks host the Texas Longhorns. Both of these teams have played great football at times in 2022, but they have also struggled to find consistency as well. Both of these teams are averaging over 33 points per game, and they have each struggled to get stops as well. It might take 40 points to win this matchup, as the two teams will be trading touchdowns.
The difference in this game will be the Texas rushing attack, but it’s not going to be enough to create much separation. The best bet to make in this game is to take the nine points and bet on the Jayhawks.
USC Trojans -1.5 vs. UCLA Bruins
Pac-12 Conference rivals meet up in Los Angeles as UCLA is hosting the USC Trojans. This game did lose some of its steam after UCLA was somehow upset by the Arizona Wildcats in Week 11.
Both of these teams want to score, and that’s going to make this an exciting game to watch. UCLA just hasn’t been able to get any stops, though, and they are going to struggle in this one as well.
Take the Trojans -1.5 as they go on the road and pick up a big win.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- TCU Horned Frogs vs. Georgia Bulldogs National Championship Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman1 month ago
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Utah Utes Rose Bowl Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel1 month ago
- betJACK Best Bets: College Football PlayoffRyan Knuppel1 month ago
- Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Georgia Bulldogs College Football Playoff Betting PreviewSam Frohman1 month ago
- Ohio Bobcats vs. Wyoming Cowboys December 30 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom1 month ago
- Recent Posts
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Akron Zips February 3 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe1 day ago
- Wisconsin Badgers vs. Ohio State Buckeyes February 2 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel3 days ago
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Cleveland Cavaliers February 2 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman2 days ago
- Providence Friars vs. Xavier Musketeers February 1 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom3 days ago
- Tulsa Golden Hurricane vs. Cincinnati Bearcats February 1 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe4 days ago