- Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Cleveland Browns vs Baltimore Ravens Prop Bets
Instead of betting on this game outright, it’s best to take a look at some prop betting options. Identifying the top prop betting options will not only add some fun to the game, but it’s also a chance to win a few bets during this one single game.
Nick Chubb: Over/Under 99.5 Rushing Yards
Prop betting typically focuses on individual player stats, and you obviously want to focus on rushing when it comes to the Browns. Cleveland is going to have to run the ball to win this game, and it will be Nick Chubb doing most of that damage.
The over/under for total rushing yards is set at 99.5, and that feels pretty close to accurate for how good Chubb has been. Baltimore has been giving up some rushing yards, and this will be a chance for Chubb to have a big day.
Make sure you find some valuable odds for this specific wager, but taking the over 99.5 yards is the right play here. You could also add an “Anytime TD” bet for Chubb here, as well, as it’s a pretty safe bet that he finds the end zone.
Will Myles Garrett Record a Sack?
Myles Garrett currently leads the NFL with 13 sacks on the year, and he has had at least 0.5 sacks in all but one game this season. This is a great prop betting opportunity to look at, even though Lamar Jackson is not always easy to get to the ground.
Jackson has the ability to simply take off and run when he is feeling some pressure, and it’s going to be hard for Garrett to get him to the ground. Still, one blown blocking assignment could send Garrett on a direct path to the quarterback.
You will want to take a close look at the available odds for this one and be sure that you are getting a nice return for this bet. Garrett should find a way to get a sack at some point, and this would be a nice prop bet to hit on.
Double Result: Browns/Ravens
It would be a pretty impressive win if Cleveland was able to go into Baltimore and win on Sunday night. The Browns are going to keep this game close, and that will open up a pretty good betting opportunity.
Making a “double result” bet focuses on the first half winner and then the winner at the end of the game. There is a chance to make some serious money here, especially if you split up the two teams.
Look for Cleveland to frustrate Baltimore in the first half before the Ravens ultimately win the game. You will find different odds for this type of bet at each sportsbook, but taking this double result is going to be worth it regardless of where you bet.
Share article on:
- Related Posts
- The Browns Need Speed At Receiver To Take The Next StepMac Blank2 weeks ago
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Buffalo Bills AFC Divisional Round Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman2 weeks ago
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Kansas City Chiefs AFC Divisional Round Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel2 weeks ago
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Cincinnati Bengals Wild Card Betting PreviewBarry Devoe3 weeks ago
- NFL Best Bets: Wild Card WeekendRyan Knuppel3 weeks ago
- Recent Posts
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Akron Zips February 3 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe15 hours ago
- Wisconsin Badgers vs. Ohio State Buckeyes February 2 Betting PreviewRyan Knuppel2 days ago
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Cleveland Cavaliers February 2 Betting PreviewTyler Vaysman2 days ago
- Providence Friars vs. Xavier Musketeers February 1 Betting PreviewAyden Fahlstrom3 days ago
- Tulsa Golden Hurricane vs. Cincinnati Bearcats February 1 Betting PreviewBarry Devoe3 days ago